Re: crypto: inside_secure - call for volunteers

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 01:41:27PM +0000, Pascal Van Leeuwen wrote:

> > I do have access to Marvell boards, having the EIP197 & EIP97 engines.
> > can help testing your modifications on those boards. Do you have a
> > public branch somewhere I can access?
> >
> I do have a git tree on Github:
> https://github.com/pvanleeuwen/linux.git
>
> The branch I've been working on is "is_driver_armada_fix".
>
> I don't actually know if that's publicly accessible or if I need to
> do something to make it so ... first time Git user here :-) So let me
> know if you have issues accessing that.
>
> Alternatively, I can also send a patch file against the driver that's
> currently part of the kernel mainline Git. Or a source tarball FTM.

Thanks! Your branch is accessible, I'll be able to have a look at it.

Btw, my current development branch for the EIP driver is at:
https://github.com/atenart/linux/tree/v5.1-rc1/eip-fixes

It contains improvements & fixes for the IV retrieval and HMAC tests.
AEAD still has some issues with some testmgr tests due to the recent
refactoring.

Antoine

--
Antoine Ténart, Bootlin