RE: crypto: inside_secure - call for volunteers

Riku, Antoine,

It's been 2 weeks already so I'm kind of curious if either one of you
managed to try anything with my modified Inside Secure driver yet?
Note that if you experience any issues at all that:

a) I'd be very interested to hear about them
b) I'm fully willing to help resolve those issues

BTW: if there are no issues and everything worked fine I'm also
interested to hear about that :-)

Regards,
Pascal

Pascal van Leeuwen