Re: crypto: inside_secure - call for volunteers

Hi Pascal,

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 09:02:42AM +0000, Pascal Van Leeuwen wrote:

> It's been 2 weeks already so I'm kind of curious if either one of you
> managed to try anything with my modified Inside Secure driver yet?
> Note that if you experience any issues at all that:
>
> a) I'd be very interested to hear about them
> b) I'm fully willing to help resolve those issues
>
> BTW: if there are no issues and everything worked fine I'm also
> interested to hear about that :-)

Sorry about the looong delay. I did make a quick test of your series and
had some issues:
- You added use of PCI helpers, but this new dependency wasn't described
  in Kconfig (leading to have build issues).
- Using an EIP197 and a MacchiatoBin many of the boot tests did not
  pass (but I haven't look into it).

I'll perform the test again to at least give you a trace :)

Btw, I'm available on IRC (atenart on Freenode), that might be easier to
have a discussion when debugging things.

Thanks!
Antoine

--
Antoine Ténart, Bootlin