Re: ScanModem report - Bill Lowther, USA, kernal 2.6.28-15-generic CORRECTION

Marvin:
     I have downloaded efax and efax-gtk.  When I send a fax w/ efax, I get
the following --
GPL Ghostscript 8.64: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1
Not valid postscript file

     Is this part of the problem?

TIA,
Bill Lowther