Re: Agrsm for Xubuntu 8.04 kernel 2.6.24-19

I read through the agrsm how to and every other text file that I could
access, and they only mention ttyAGS3. I re-installed the OS and started
again. Again it connected, but no further. And trying again it couldn't find
/dev/ttySAGR. If I try "ls -l  /dev/ttyAGS3 /dev/ttySAGR /dev/modem" it
comes up with the right answers, so the links are still there. The only way
I can get it to dial out is to re-boot. The links have then gone so I start
again from "sudo modprobe agrmodem". Once I can get it to dial out on
demand, hopefully I can sort out the rest with my internet provider.
Steve King