Re: Agrsm for Xubuntu 8.04 kernel 2.6.24-19

Steve:

 /dev/modem--> /dev/ttyAGS3  is a typo, Should have been
 /dev/modem--> /dev/ttyAGR3.

/dev/ttyAGR3 is auto-created upon loading of agrserial
/dev/ttySAGR and /dev/modem are useful symbolic links to it, merely
because wvdailconf tests /dev/ttyUSB* /dev/modem and /dev/ttyS* ports,
but not other /dev/tty* ports.

MarvS