Re: How Can I Translate Your website To My Local language?

Jacques,
Do You Have Any idea
On 6/18/07, Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hasan,

It is OK with me if you do a scanModem variant which outputs clearly in Farsi.
Jacques works in several languages including Hebrew and may have some ideas.
The only problem is that some List Servers may not transmit HTML content.
But that shouldn't be a problem for simple downloads.

MarvS