Re: How Can I Translate Your website To My Local language?

Hasan,

Within scanModem, the largest blocks of text messages are at the End.
So work from the end forward and translate the sections like:
 cat<<END>SomeFIleName.txt
Explanantory text content

END

scanModem has been progressively kludged together in response to issues arising,
and without any formal code training on my part.  Professionally I'm a
biophysicist.
So where the code content/intent is opaque.  Just send me a query.

MarvS