Re: How Can I Translate Your website To My Local language?

Hi My Friends Jacques,
I  Translated Your Main Webpage At http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/
And I crated a page with NVU html editor.
Other question is which other page must be translating?
How Can I Participate to Your Other Project?
I'm a Mathematic and Computer since of PNU University of Tehran.
Best Regards
Hasan