Re: How Can I Translate Your website To My Local language?

Okay Marvin,
But I Wish To Translate Website And ScanModem Documentation.
On 6/11/07, Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hasan,

 Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx> manages the WWW site and
translations are welcome.  Also consider translating the text messages
portion of my scanModem

MarvS