Re: How Can I Translate Your website To My Local language?

Friends,
Jacques.
I Translated the Main Page and attached it to This Mail.
Named to index_fa.html, please check verify every link of page (is
correct or incorrect).
And also attached seventeen image file and must be crate a folder
named it to "images" And leave all image file into it or change the
image Address by edit the html file.
Inform me which other page must be translating.
And what can I do for you (if possible ;-)).
How can I participate to linmodem other project?
Best regard,
Hasan.