Re: Which PCI voice / fax modem to get.

Ok, messages received, end of the story.

Regards,

Carlos.

On 22/01/07, Jacques Goldberg <Jacques.Goldberg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Carlos,

If I understood correctly, John wants a PCI card, not an external box.

Now may I suggest that we continue this thread off the discussion list,
if necessary? It has nothing to do with Linmodems and begins to smell
business, which academic regulations forbid me to store at
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il where messages from
discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx are also archived.

Jacques