Re: Making future online meetings work (was:Re: Assessment criteria for decision on in-person/virtual IETF 108)

Michael,

To be clear about two things:

* My purpose was to get that discussion started and, in the
process, reinforce Kathleen's point that maybe we should be
discussing these issues rather than putting as much energy into
assessment criteria as seems to have been going there.     If
you disagree with me, it moves the discussion forward, maybe
even more than if we had agreed.

* As to manycouches, had the discussion been going on there, I
probably would not have posted my note (or posted a different
note) but my main audience, again for getting a discussion
started, was this list and the "assessment criteria.." thread
participants.

best,
   john

--On Sunday, April 19, 2020 19:52 -0400 Michael Richardson