Re: Making future online meetings work

On 4/19/20 8:53 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:

I don't think that optimization to enable participation from the far-east
(China, Australia, NZ) worked that well.
It just wound up being "late" for Europeans.
We need to think about this again.
As someone living in Sydney, it worked fine (we where +11:00 at the time).
For those closer to UTC it would have worked less well (China, India etc.)

I wonder how well it would work for online meetings to have a sort of rolling schedule - say start each day's activity two hours later than the preceding day.

Keith