Re: Making future online meetings work

In article <046f94c1-bbb4-387e-0ca7-a54656dc3f98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Keith Moore  <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I wonder how well it would work for online meetings to have a sort of
>rolling schedule - say start each day's activity two hours later than
>the preceding day.

That seems fairly pessimal to me, ensuring that every day is chaotic.

It's one thing to know that you have to shift your schedule and stay
up until 2 AM for meetings during the week, as opposed to to midnight
Monday, 2 AM Tuesday, 4 AM Wednesday, 6 AM Thursday, oh now I have to
get up early, ...

In my experience if you have people from all over the world, and you
want to spread the schedule pain around, you should change the times
no more than once a week, and maybe no more than once a month.

--
Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",