Re: [Ext] Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

Hi Brian, all,

We are watching...  I was involved in some of the conversations that led to this draft.
There is inconsistency when IETF stream documents list change controllers for registrations and that is what we are trying to fix.

I have to get through all the mail for looking at other points being discussed.

--Michelle

Michelle Cotton
IANA Services