Re: [Ext] Re: Out for discussion: draft-leiba-ietf-iana-registrations

--On Monday, April 13, 2020 14:56 +0000 Michelle Cotton
<michelle.cotton@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Brian, all,
>
> We are watching...  I was involved in some of the
> conversations that led to this draft.   There is inconsistency
> when IETF stream documents list change controllers for
> registrations and that is what we are trying to fix.

Then, if the problem is the listing of change controllers,
shouldn't we be fixing that problem rather than taking an
excursion into other types of contact and registration
information?

> I have to get through all the mail for looking at other points
> being discussed.

As you do, I look forward to your comments on the note I posted
yesterday at 14:37 -0400.  Part of it focuses specifically on
the change controller issue and suggests one way to approach it
(and it only).

stay safe and well,
   john