Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

On 11/3/20 13:17, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
Hi Ole,

In my opinion those kinds of decisions belong to all of us. Consensus.

Anyway, I was not talking here about the recent decision but about taking now a decision about Madrid in July.

Someone send me a private email (suggested to send to the list) that effectively shows that the virus is not resistent to heat, so as much as we move towards spring/summer, less chances to propagate. Of course, we should not ask to have the meeting rooms freezing!

It would seem to me that we might have skills for engineering computer protocols, but not so much about epidemology, viruses, etc. So I'm not sure what, other than exercising free speech, could we say on the topic.

Seriously.

--
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks