Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

Hi Rich,

One more bit to add on to what Adam said:

> On Mar 10, 2020, at 3:42 PM, Salz, Rich <rsalz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To put it in common business terms, I think we're owed a root cause analysis of the full decision-making process by all parties.

As the message from the IESG said, together with the IRTF Chair we decided to cancel the meeting on the basis that a majority of sessions would not be viable if we were to hold the in-person IETF meeting. We received input from the chairs of 98 WGs and RGs before making this decision. We care about the health of our participants, but this decision was based on our ability to have an effective meeting, not advice from public health authorities.

Alissa