Re: IETF 107 Vancouver In-Person Meeting Cancelled

> Il 10/03/2020 20:25 Michael StJohns <mstjohns@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> 1) See what your airline will do - otherwise if you didn't buy
> insurance, it's your issue to resolve.   I'm in the same boat, but I
> expected to be.  At the least its a deductible expense on taxes.

Airlines are anyway cancelling many flights due to the drop in demand. In Europe, if your flight is cancelled and even if you are being rescheduled on other ones, depending on path, times etc, you could be entitled to opt for a full refund independently from the fare you bought. So if that happens to your ticket to Vancouver, check your rights. You might even want to wait until the original departure date to see if that happens.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx