Re: Sergeant-at-Armss and New proposal/New SOW comment period

On 9/1/19 8:25 PM, Eric Rescorla wrote:

or taken to the other conclusion, we could have a whole lot of mailing
lists, most ephemeral if we are lucky.

I had thought that was in fact the basic premise of having a pile of WGs each with their own list.

WGs have explicit charters with timetables often measured in years.   I hope mailing list discussions aren't getting to be that way.   But of course if underlying issues and conflicts aren't addressed and resolved, that can certainly happen.

Keith