Re: Sergeant-at-Armss and New proposal/New SOW comment period

> do folk not have delete and delete-thread keys?
>
> Of course, but I don't generally think that imposing the cost of
> thread management on every reader is usually a good tradeoff when we
> have clearly distinct subjects. After all, taken to its conclusion,
> one could argue we don't need separate mailing lists at all.

or taken to the other conclusion, we could have a whole lot of mailing
lists, most ephemeral if we are lucky.  maybe i am older and at least
occasionally more patient, but i doubt resolving the rse cf will last
all that long.  if the political fallout of the root causes last a bit
longer, would we have a fork of a fork?

randy