Re: Nomcom voting [was: Future adjustment of nomcom company limits]

The RFC does not mandate the degree of liaison participation or non-participation in the nomcom discussions and other non-voting aspects of the process. From what I have observed and what I have done, different chairs have mandated different limits on that participation.

We can, as part of writing a new document, decide to be more explicit.
We should be clear however that for the current nomcom, it is up to the nomcom chair.

Yours,
Joel