Re: Things that used to be clear (was Re: Evolving Documents (nee "Living Documents") side meeting at IETF105.)

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 11:07 AM Ted Lemon <mellon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 11:05 AM, Richard Barnes <rlb@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I'm guessing many more just don't contribute.
>
> No, I mean what do they use that makes them think what we use is hard?

>From what I see, lots of people use MS Word for their Internet Drafts.
Except for very rare cases where I'm making a small tweak to a draft
already in MS Word or XML, I have always used and continue to use
nroff. It's not that I think other tools are particularly hard, it's
just that about the time I think it might be worthwhile to switch, the
tool of the day changes.

Thanks,
Donald
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx