Finding the BOF [was Re: IETF attendance costs]

On 15-May-19 10:04, Michael Richardson wrote:

> Yes.  It's also soemtimes hard to find the BOF slides because the WG goes
> ahead with a different name.  Those BOF slides often contain very good
> problem statements, some really useful diagrams, etc..
> It would be good if step one of forming a WG was to post all the BOF
> materials to the WG clearly identified as such.   PDF copies, but also the
> editable version because future people will want to do variations as they
> progress.

There's a way to do this for minimal effort, which is to post a link to the BOF proceedings in the WG wiki. We did that for Anima: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/anima/wiki -> Prechartering History

(The on-line proceedings for IETF 90 seem to be partly broken, however, so the slides are in fact hard to find. I will report that to the appropriate authority.)

   Brian