Re: cultural sensitivity towards new comers (was Re: voting rights in general)

On 3/26/19 7:28 PM, Keith Moore wrote:
> No, we're saying that in IETF we have a responsibility to effectively
> call attention to design flaws.

Right, but the question is whether or not we're able to do that
without being unkind.  Plus, when you do it you need to be open
to the possibility that 1) you're wrong, 2) you're making different
tradeoffs, 3) that it's a difference of opinion rather than someone
else being mistaken.

Melinda