cultural sensitivity towards new comers (was Re: voting rights in general)

I would be very happy, as chair and as participant, to have some significant
training on how to tell a new participant that they are wrong.

(By significant, I mean, I am willing to pay money for this training,
to spend 2+ days on it, modify my travel schedule to attend it, etc.)

While I am sensitive to cultural differences on how this is can be done well,
I am not willing to smile and allow technically damaging work and/or
mis-guided slideware to continue to take up our very very very valuable
meeting time.

]     mcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works