RE: Jabber [Was: Plenary questions]

Hi,

[>DC] I joined the Meetecho session during the session I was chairing. Obviously I didn't have my registration number at hand (I didn't notice it was on the badge) when asked for it but it took me 5 seconds to ask to have it re-sent by email. I couldn't ask for anything faster and easier than that.

BR
Daniele