Re: Proposed Photography Policy

Stewart Bryant <stewart.bryant@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > There seem to be two problems:

    > 1) Officially publishing photographs without the permission of the subject.

    > 2) Aggressive amateur photography.

    > Surely we can resolve these by:

    > a) Requiring that the official publication process gets the permission of the
    > subject.

    > b) Applying the harassment policy.

I have only skimmed the very long thread.
It sure seems like we are creating a policy in order to avoid dealing with a
specific individual.

I think that there is a word for this kind of institutional pathology, but I
don't know what it is.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-