Re: Proposed Photography Policy

There seem to be two problems:

1) Officially publishing photographs without the permission of the subject.

2) Aggressive amateur photography.

Surely we can resolve these by:

a) Requiring that the official publication process gets the permission of the subject.

b) Applying the harassment policy.

Point (a) the I* can impose on the internal process by instruction.

Point (b) the offended person or someone concerned on their behalf can just do.

I don't think we need an IESG  statement, for either of these actions.

- Stewart