Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

Your employee is best viewed as a contracted sovereign labor, with right to liberty to engage in private and protected communications over the contractual equipment and service allocation to support your labor. Just as if it were an automobile, she will stop to get groceries and drive her kids to soccer, in the company car.

Same difference without nuance. Yes, allegorical category...

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile