Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

Don't worry - this thread occurs on a regular basis, and let's us vent our frustration at having an unsolvable problem.

But you do raise a good point about there being places west of Kauai.  In fact, my guess is every IETFer is either west or east of Kauai.  Therefore, I propose we hold a future meeting on Kauai.  The Marriott there can be had for ~$220 in November; and although flights won't be cheap, they will be long so you get a lot more bang for your buck/euro/whatever.  The major downside is the sand may be too hot and there is a danger of falling coconuts.

-hadriel