Re: All these discussions about meeting venues

I think San  Diego was worse than Dublin in that respect.  At least in Dublin there were free busses to the city center.

Janet

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.