Re: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-internet-waist-hourglass-00.txt]

While I disagree with Jonathan's assertion that we should insert an
entirely useless (for all but NAT) UDP header in front of all new protocols
we design, I also disagree with Joel's (implicit) assumption that we can't
implement congestion control on top of UDP.

SCTP mapped on top of UDP would have exactly the same congestion control
properties as SCTP mapped on top of IP.

Once I've read the draft, I may have other opinions.

              Harald