Re: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-internet-waist-hourglass-00.txt]

Hi, Hannes,

I can't answer for Jonathan, but I wondered the same thing, and decided that
the answer was probably one of

- "well, if we all know this, what are we doing differently now that we know
it?", or

- "the GOOD news is that the wasp waist-hourglass is no longer HTTP"
[RFC3205], or

- "the GREAT news is that the wasp waist-hourglass isn't Skype (yet)".

Not sure which, of course :-)

Thanks,

Spencer, with apologies to Keith Moore [RFC3205}