AW: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-internet-waist-hourglass-00.txt]

Hi Spencer,

> Hi, Hannes,
>
> I can't answer for Jonathan, but I wondered the same thing,
> and decided that
> the answer was probably one of
>
> - "well, if we all know this, what are we doing differently
> now that we know
> it?", or
>
> - "the GOOD news is that the wasp waist-hourglass is no longer HTTP"
> [RFC3205], or

Well. In fact that I wanted to make a similar comment saying that some
people would argue that HTTP is the waist if your communication needs to
work in an enterprise setting as well.

> - "the GREAT news is that the wasp waist-hourglass isn't Skype (yet)".
>
> Not sure which, of course :-)

There is something that could be said as an implication of these
aspects: One needs to have a protocol to establish and maintain
connectivity.

Ciao
Hannes