Re: I-D Action:draft-rosenberg-internet-waist-hourglass-00.txt]

My assertion wasn't that we can not implement (or even can not define)
such a thing, but that we had not done so.  Thats why the constraint "do
not design any new transports" was an important part of the puzzle.
Dan Wing has pointed to an I-D that has started to fill that hole.

Yours,
Joel