[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

Almost all of our community driven processes are really
"interested parts of the community". Which is typically very small.

And for all primarily external-facing work product that works quite well.

I don't think it works well for internal-facing work product. If only
less than 5% of the community have/use a vote/opinion by which the community
is meant to operate, than thats a very elitist community.

Thats why i am always promoting to use community questionaires or
something similar on core community affecting decisions.

Cheers
   Toerless

---
tte@xxxxxxxxx