[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

I think that its really hard for the community at large to have opinions,
except for those with this undocumented anecdotal memory. My preoccupation is
that a lot of these behavior isues develop and grow because of the impersonal
nature of public mailing lists and are a lot easier to avoid and resolve with more human
friendly forms of interactions. Still then, they do require fast and good reaction
by others of course (WG-chairs for example). Conflict resolution (training)
might actually not be a bad topic for a WG-chairs lunch. And thats broader and
hence IMHO more useful than nitpicking on the respectively few extreme cases..

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---