[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

Yes. Building better community muscle around conflict resolution skills would be a Good Thing. But even if we built that up as an exceptional organizational strength, it doesn't obviate the need to take more stern action when behavior crosses lines that materially impacts the work the IETF does, including behavior that risks driving away entire demographics from participating.

That's not nitpicking; that's emergency triage.

/a