[Last-Call] Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action for Timothy Mcsweeney

On 6/11/24 8:15 PM, Lloyd W wrote:

On 12 Jun 2024, at 12:47, Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Well Ted, you've completely misunderstood my email.

  I'm not adjusting my behavior because it is not out of line.

So, Dan, you're still a racist bully who accuses others of having dementia?

  So this sort of slanderous nonsense is allowed but telling someone
who completely missed the point that they completely missed the
point is not?

  It seems to me that Lloyd's responses here have been quite of of
line. He accused John Klensin of being a misogynist and now
accuses me of being a racist.

  I think Lloyd needs to take a few deep breaths before posting
again.

  Dan.

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/FmJ1wO72AlCRenOT_0xQG-ipKPM/

Lloyd Wood

--
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius