Re: [Last-Call] [dhcwg] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-opsawg-add-encrypted-dns-10

On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 11:47 PM <mohamed.boucadair@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To further insist this is about an example, I made the following change:
>
> OLD:
>   5.  Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning
>
> NEW:
>   5: An Example: Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning
>
> This change together with the current text is much more clear this is an example to illustrate the use of

This works for me.  I'd leave it to you whether to make the following
change.

> ==
>    Typical deployment scenarios are similar to those described, for
>    ^^^^^^
>    instance, in Section 2 of [RFC6911].  For illustration purposes,
>                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    Figure 1 shows an example where a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
>    is provided with an encrypted DNS resolver.  This example assumes
>                                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>    that the Network Access Server (NAS) embeds both RADIUS client and
>    DHCPv6 server capabilities.
> ==

And, as I noted in my previous message, I suggest removing the
reference to RFC6977. Specifically, remove this sentence from the last
paragraph of Section 6:

   Additional considerations specific to the use of Reconfigure messages
   are discussed in Section 9 of [RFC6977].

and [RFC6977] from Section 10.2.

--
jinmei