Re: [Last-Call] [dhcwg] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-opsawg-add-encrypted-dns-10

> [Med] OK. Added a reminder of where to find dhcp-related security
> issues with a specific RFC for reconfigured-specific issues
> (RFC6977).

RFC6977 is specific to reconfiguration with relay agents., and just
provides generic discussions. What I expected in this draft in this
context is how such discussions can apply to this specific usage of
Section 5. I'm fine with deferring such a discussion to
draft-ietf-add-dnr; I'm also fine with just removing any reference to
Reconfigure from this draft (and maybe stating that's an out-of-scope
topic). But the added reference to RFC6977 doesn't address my point.

> [Med] Thanks. We went with a more elaborated version to better
> explain the intent and call out the constraints:

Thank you for the update. It looks good to me.

--
jinmei