Re: [Last-Call] [dhcwg] Intdir telechat review of draft-ietf-opsawg-add-encrypted-dns-10

Hi Tatuya,

Thank you for the follow-up. Much appreciated.

> If you're saying that this is just an example and its
> applicability doesn't matter much, then I'd be happier if it were
> clearer that the content of this section is a mere example.

The introduction says the following:

   A sample deployment usage of the DHCPv6-Options and DHCPv4-Options
   RADIUS attributes is described in Section 5.

To further insist this is about an example, I made the following change:

OLD:
  5.  Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning

NEW:
  5: An Example: Applicability to Encrypted DNS Provisioning

This change together with the current text is much more clear this is an example to illustrate the use of

==
   Typical deployment scenarios are similar to those described, for
   ^^^^^^
   instance, in Section 2 of [RFC6911].  For illustration purposes,
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
   Figure 1 shows an example where a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
   is provided with an encrypted DNS resolver.  This example assumes
   that the Network Access Server (NAS) embeds both RADIUS client and
   DHCPv6 server capabilities.
==

Hope this is better.

Cheers,