Re: [Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

On 10/4/22 17:42, Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

This entire topic is harmful to the IETF’s collective psychology and
its ability to collaborate. The IESG should follow its mandate and
stop sowing discord among IETF members with these unnecessary,
tribalistic and mentally troubled topics. This discussion as a whole
has been nothing but a net harm to the IETF, and is causing
quantifiable damage to the ability of its members to work together to
produce a more performant, secure and indeed inclusive Internet.
This BCP is just one more step towards this splintering.

+1

(Except I think you meant the PR action rather than BCP 83.   Though I think in light of what's happening here, there's a lot of reason to update BCP 83.)