[Last-Call] OT: change BCP 83 [Re: Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins]

I'm not sure this message belongs on this list in this last call, but I'll admit that at this point I'm a bit flummoxed where to reply such that a productive community discussion can take place about the issue Adam raises.