RE: TLS access Re: Call for Community Feedback: Retiring IETF FTP Service

Hi Michael!

77 unique IP addresses produced all of the I-D (29 IPs) or RFC (48 IPs) requests.  21 unique IPs requested exactly one I-D or RFC; there were a few that produced 2 requests for the identical file in rapid succession (some kind of client behavior?).  The rest I would primarily characterize as "syncing" or "polling" based on the access patterns.

It was a couple of the other directories (/slides, /review, /iesg, /iana-timezone) that had exactly one IP access each of them.

>     > * the next most popular category (28%) is /ietf which contains historic
>     > charter and minute information of WGs; most of the usage is syncing the
>     > directory
>
> And the rest is doing mirroring, probably setup 10 years ago, and still running.
> Do we have any stats from rsync access?

I don't have comparable stats beyond the FTP (thanks Glen) and the I-D/RFC traffic from tools.ietf (thanks Henrik) in that particular window.

Regards,
Roman