RE: Polkit/Consolekit cancer stick?

Plus old school so is Pam so lets drop that too and policykit and it new flavors , Because weather it has newer flavors so does Pam/shadow since they are still actively developed. This crap of modern is the best thisng is just that a load of crap. There are old libs and apps still used. If we drop em cauise they are old shool there wouldn't be much left.