Re: Polkit/Consolekit cancer stick?‏

Linux was great for years but now its dead.
you say I have the choice not to use these tool but thats not true. Udev is
making it a no chioce. The newer udev will be using polkit which totally forced
us to use Console kit. Thats another authentication which makes shadow or any other way
useless. Because it hasn't got full control any more. I loved Linux because we had that
choice but that wont be for long here and kde4 sucks now because of it. Its released with
things that fully worked and now are broken. Unless we stoop down and use these know bug
infested guaranteed to break the system and compiles, also well known. So much for that
greatness of Linux.  Plus thats what I've eben doing for a few years now a cross compiled
64bit . But since as I said udev is going polkit and no means to avoid using Consolekit
we are forced into it and it is the fact thats just the same as m$ crap. This should be
made to work with both, not one forcing the other . That is really simple to understand.