RE: Polkit/Consolekit cancer stick?

The newer one will because its replacing Hal with POLKIT-1 , which
requires Consolekit. I do have a patch to drop Pam . But Consolekit is
still there and still a bug invested guaranteed breakage (working and
compiling ). Plus this all styarted for me with KDE4 either we are
forced to use polkit/consolekit/patch and still have a broken system or
go all the way with Pam for a full cancer stick. Also please there is
more than enought proof that these do cause a great anount of problems
. even tonight I was still finding people having the same problems and
they have pam . It been like that for years . It is an authentication
many of use done't want to use and would apreciate it bein all put back
in. It should never have been dropped in the first place. I hate udev
as it is and never liked hal either and this makes it even more proof
of what i said in the irc channels that it would get worse.
loved linux but this has put it in the black book now. Totally
disappointed how it could go from something so good respecting all
linux platforms. But now only wanting to work with the selected
favorites.
> Fact is too the time was taken to cut out what
worked and should still work. Instead of working the other in to have
both options and not one forcing the other to use it . Giving it only
partial control .
whoops never hit reply to all, never used it before or email much :)